Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Cove


I'm aware I am a little behind in watching this but if truth be told I was frightened to watch it. Its not news that I am an emotional sensitive person combined with my love for marine life I just thought it would be too difficult to bare. In some ways I was right as I howled my way through this eye opening amazing documentary. As a child I declared I was going to be a marine biologist but like most changed my mind numerous times and to this day still don't know what I want to be 'when I grow up...'

I can rarely sit through films these days as my attention span has become some what limited. The Cove made me sit up and listen though and has really resonated with me. I just can't stop thinking about it and how I need to do more to help. I have donated money to various charities but I feel its not enough. I urge people to watch The Cove and please help in any way you can. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment