Thursday 26 August 2010

Mash up



'Mash up' Ew! What a horrible word! Perhaps its just me but I don't like it very much. On the subject of words I cannot stand the term 'Nom' it would have to be top of the list of awful words and really grates on me. I just really needed to share that anyway...I digress! Mash up... err I don't have a favorite song or funked up mix up so I think I'll have to go with Les Mills releases particularly for body attack. The simple reason that they are what carry me through the routine and I secretly love cheesy dance pop. Shhhhh!


If you manage to find these (believe me it ain't easy in this town) then have a nibble of nakd banana bread bars as they are quite the tasty creation but not as tasty as my friend Sarah's baking!



Zucchini Muffin



Chocolate Nana cookie

Lucky me I see her regularly and get to sample her super cooking skills :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment