Saturday 14 August 2010

Something that inspires you


hello

Thats my 50p purchase from Marks... yuh huh that's a cookbook (!) lets hope it inspires me anyway eh? My bargain purchases aside I have a few things that 'inspire' me but mainly those somethings are people. 

First up my family (Mum, Dad and sister Chloe) as despite putting them all through the mill these past few years they have never given up on me and encourage me every step of the way. It is frustrating to be around someone suffering from an eating disorder and they have motivated me when I have been downright difficult. Individually they have all been through a lot and despite all the many hurdles thrown in each of their paths they have come through it fighting strong and I admire them all so incredibly much. They inspire me in so many ways and for that I will always be grateful. 

Inspiration comes in form of another person I know named Leanne (fitness instructor, teacher and super fast runner). She works at my gym, a bundle of energy, lovely, caring, wonderful person that has endured and overcame so much. She too has battled anorexia and fought back from the brink, she fought the illness and has suffered the consequences but she rediscovered life and best of all discovered it without the use of this debilitating condition. There is no doubt in my mind that it is the hardest thing to ever do but the fact I have met someone that is recovered makes that dim light on the horizon shine that bit brighter. I will take this opportunity to thank Leeanne for being my inspiration and also for the amount of support she provides me. 

I could go on about the amazing people I am lucky to know but I think I don't want to bang the sentimental drum too hard ;) tell me what/who inspires you

Back tomorrow with 5 songs to take to a desert island!

Love 

0 comments:

Post a Comment