Friday 12 February 2010

London Times!








Well I have been in England this past week which has served me well as I got a nice change of scenery and a break from Glasgow. I visited lots of family and spent time with my adorable niece Poppy which was lovely. One afternoon we played dress up and I wore a pretty tiara followed by setting up home for the Barbies dolls. This fun was interrupted by my 4 year old Poppy 'By the way Aunty Amy its not real... its only pretend'... oh! Last time I throw myself into imaginary games! Heh. It was a delight to see everyone again and I enjoyed the time away. On my road back I stopped for an evening in London which was very eventful and exhausting! I did the entire tour on foot with help from my trusty iPhone.


First stop was Victoria followed by a blustery snowy walk toward Buckingham Palace, a trip through the park passing the Ritz on the way then getting a little lost trying to find Oxford Street. I finally made it to the shopping hub and stopped for a cup of tea in a cute waffle place. After a sweet tea I browsed through Selfridges then ventured toward Covent Gardens...




This is where I got my ballet slippers on for some dancing times at...




The Pineapple Dance Studios :D The place was full and buzzing! There are so many classes going on and I was so looking forward to doing some basic barre work. It was also a welcome warm place from the copious amounts of snow that decided to pour from the sky that evening! The class lasted over an hour and was very enjoyable. Afterwards it was time to head back toward Victoria station and journey it home to Glasgow. All in all it was a great few days and I can't wait to go back again soon!

Will post again shortly lovelies!

B

0 comments:

Post a Comment