Wednesday 6 January 2010

Freezer




Everyone has mentioned how cold it is but I have to admit it is pretty darn freezing! I am dressed much like the above photograph  with layers upon layers of clothing - thermals, tights, jumpers, cardigans, coats, you name it... I'm probably wearing it! I am the michelin lady.











I got stuck in Lanark due to the adverse weather conditions but after snow driving (mother driving, not me, I can't drive) I am now back in Glasgow! Hurrah! Due to the slippy pavements I am scared to go running so I have been spending time with the trusty treadmill in the gym. I can't wait till this cold spell is over! Today I enjoyed a swim and a few mills classes which was lots of fun.

I don't really have a lot of things to say today.

Much love

B

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'll join you on the layers, barely able to bend my arms and legs because of them!

    ReplyDelete