Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday Warrior



Arielle was the first recovery blog I came across and it was a welcome relief to find someone positive and motivating compared to some of the stuff I've come across while looking for help. As mentioned previously its National Eating Disorder Awareness Week and the lovely Arielle has agreed to share her story with my readers.  Please follow the links below to hear Arielle's personal story and please check her blog for lots more information on recovery and struggles faced when dealing with an Eating Disorder.   


 Thank you so much to Arielle and heres to you our Wednesday Warrior :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. :) I appreciate the post and shout out. My blog link is: http://tearstowords.blogspot.com

    Keep fighting, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a super star and I am blessed to call her a great friend :)
    Looking forward to reading your blog :)
    Love xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete