Monday 27 September 2010

Weekend








Sunday


After a super busy day I was desperate to just get home. On arrival I find the electricity meter had surpassed emergency credit and was empty. I'd topped up the key the other day but the question was... where on earth did I put it?! 3 hours of mindless searching, tears (of course),  by accident smacking my face off a cupboard door (can be a total clutz), bin searches (not proud of), considering my options without heating & electricity for the eve... I was just about to give up the hunt when I discovered the little monster hiding beneath my exceptionally heavy washing machine! Just in time for x factor  to cook some veggies...



Roast veggies


Yummy yum yum

My thats a big parnsip!


I hope you all had a good weekend?! Don't you just hate losing things?! I do it all the time but yesterday is near the top of the list for the most stressful searching situation!

Much love

0 comments:

Post a Comment