Thursday 9 September 2010

Happiness

'A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness?'

I remember a moment of being happy on family holidays and the reason why was because we were together (parmesan anyone!) and traveling in general made me so excitable and happy. Going on a plane was fun particularly take off and landing which everyone else always hated! Other holiday moments include.... seeing turtles in Greece, swimming in outdoor pools with my sister,  Parasailing in Spain, Christmas in Orlando, camping in France and other wonderful experiences I am so grateful for. I reckon thats why I've been bitten by the travel bug and I am never really settled in one place! 

Happiness to me would be knowing where I'm going, what I'm doing and being content within myself. 

What is happiness to you? I hope everyone has been having a good week! 
Its not long till the weekend!

B

0 comments:

Post a Comment